Pressure Cleaning Brisbane :
• Roof Pressure Cleaning Brisbane – Whether your surface is made out of cement, slate, pebble crete, stencil crete, sandstone, exposed aggregate, bricks or pavers, Brisbane Roofing Restorations can bring new life and vibrancy to something that is old and tired looking.
• Oil and tannin stains, mould, mildew and general grime that build up on the surfaces around your home not only look ugly, but are also dangerous. The surface becomes slippery, the bacteria build up and mould spores cause health issues.
• Brisbane Roofing Restorations can pressure clean the hard surfaces around your home, making them visually pleasing, help prevent nasty slips, falls, and help to keep your asthma at bay reducing allergy flare ups.
We Can Pressure Clean :
- Driveways High Pressure Cleaning Brisbane
- Paths High Pressure Cleaning Brisbane
- Pontoons High Pressure Cleaning Brisbane
- Bricks and Pavers High Pressure Cleaning Brisbane
- Pebble Crete High Pressure Cleaning Brisbane
- Stencil Crete High Pressure Cleaning Brisbane
- Sandstone High Pressure Cleaning Brisbane
- Retaining Walls High Pressure Cleaning
- Pool Areas High Pressure Cleaning
- Exposed Aggregate High Pressure Cleaning
- Fencing High Pressure Cleaning
- Pergola and Patio Areas High Pressure Cleaning
- Boat Ramps High Pressure Cleaning
• Brisbane Roofing Restorations Commercial high pressure cleaning machine has a variable high pressure from as low as 1000psi to as high as 20,000psi, this allows us to handle delicate driveways such as stencil-crete and sandstone to the most stubborn jobs like bubble gum, oil, grease and paint removal.
• We’re proud of the pressure cleaning solutions we deliver; every day we provide house washing and building cleaning services to businesses and homeowners all over the Brisbane.
• Brisbane Roofing Restorations exterior building and driveway cleaning will transform the look of your property, leaving your building’s exterior looking fresh and new, whilst preventing permanent wear and staining.
Domestic, Commercial and Industrial Pressure Cleaning :
- All services as listed for residential
- Workshop floor cleaning, wash downs, degreasing and resurfacing
- Heavy vehicle cleaning and degreasing
- Wash down of loading docks and shop facades
- Tilt panel bond breaker removal
- Descaling and mechanical cleaning of process equipment
- Cleaning of parks, public buildings, equipment and amenities
Four reasons why you need to schedule a pressure cleaning :
A regularly cleaned property with well-maintained interiors and exteriors is the admiration of many. it is considered more attractive, and the property’s value is usually higher.
When the roof debris is removed, driveways cleaned, walls cleaned, and the vents are clean of dirt, your home feels like a small heaven, and you’re able to spend more quality time indoors.
Both preventative and repair maintenance are promptly identified and carried out. A simple high-pressure cleaning will be enough for the maintenance of your home surfaces. Repair maintenance can be fast determined if the surfaces are regularly cleaned.
• Pressure washing or power washing is the use of high-pressure water spray to remove loose paint, mold, grime, dust, mud, chewing gum and dirt from surfaces and objects such as buildings, vehicles and concrete surfaces.
• The volume of a mechanical pressure washer is expressed in gallons or litres per minute, often designed into the pump and not variable. The pressure, expressed in pounds per square inch, pascals, or bar, is designed into the pump but can be varied by adjusting the unloader valve. Machines that produce pressures from 750 to 30,000 psi (5 to 200 MPa) or more are available.
• The terms pressure washing and power washing are used interchangeably in many scenarios, and there is some debate as to whether or not they are actually different processes.
• A pressure washing surface cleaner is a tool consisting of two to four high-pressure jets on a rotating bar that swivels when water is flowing. This action creates a uniformed cleaning pattern that can clean flat surfaces at a rapid rate.
• Hydro-jet cleaning is a more powerful form of power washing, employed to remove buildup and debris in tanks and lines.